Chances are, you either have children’s books you aren’t using or know someone who does. Please consider donating them to Bernie’s Book Bank.
WHERE TO DONATE BOOKS
- Bernie’s Book Bank: Bernie’s Book Bank is open for book donations Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please bring large book donations to the side door by the dock and ring the doorbell for assistance.
- Book Drop Locations: Find a book drop location close to you.
- Have 500+ books? We’ll pick them up! Contact us to schedule a pick-up.
BOOK DONATION @ BERNIE’S BOOK BANK
- Dates: Monday – Friday
- Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: 917 North Shore Drive, Lake Bluff, IL 60044
- Details: For large donations, please go to the side door of Bernie’s Book Bank by the dock and ring the doorbell. A team member will open the door and assist you with your book donation.
Need a receipt for books donated to Bernie’s Book Bank?
Bring your gently used books to our facility!
You can also donate books when you come to volunteer. Volunteering is a great way to gain first-hand experience of what happens to books after they are donated.