Team Building At Bernie’s Book Bank
Bernie’s Book Bank is the perfect venue for corporate team building sessions, ‘Giving Back’ days, offsite meetings, strategic planning, and more!
Nearly all successful businesses today recognize the importance of embracing corporate social responsibility causes. The right nonprofit partner can help a business boost its brand image, enhance employee engagement and satisfaction, create positive press in the media, and provide meaningful stories to share with customers and shareholders in company newsletters, websites and annual reports. Bernie’s Book Bank is the perfect partner, learn more about our team building opportunities.
“Within the next few years, corporate social responsibility will be a requirement for all organizations and will positively affect their bottom lines. Good business will be the norm.”-Susan McPherson
Host a Meeting or Meal
Volunteering as part of an all-day meeting hosted at Bernie’s Book Bank or enjoy lunch before or after your session. Our meeting rooms accommodate 5-120 people.
Plan your next corporate team building event at Bernie’s Book Bank
- Everyone loves books and can relate to our mission of providing books to children.
- Sorting, stickering and bagging books is easy and not physically taxing or messy.
- The work is fun and allows plenty of time for socializing or networking.
- We can accommodate groups up to 125 people for a 2 hour volunteer session.
- Bernie’s Book Bank will provide photos for your newsletters and annual reports.
- Pair a volunteer session with a book drive or internal initiative