Court Ordered Service
Apply to volunteer at Bernie’s Book Bank
Due to safety concerns, Bernie’s Book Bank is not hosting volunteer sessions at this time. Therefore, we are not accepting applications for court ordered service. Please check back for updates!
Bernie’s Book Bank works with individuals on a case by case basis toward the completion of their court mandated community service requirement.
If you are interested in volunteering at Bernie’s Book Bank for your court ordered community service, you must complete the application and be approved by the Volunteer Services Coordinator prior to beginning your service hours.
- This is an application and does not guarantee approval
- All court ordered community service must be approved prior to scheduling
- This application must be completed by the individual requesting service
- Please answer all questions and complete application in full
- Applications must be submitted with copies of all supporting court documents detailing the nature of the offense and/or copies of traffic tickets
Contact Director of Volunteer Services, Casey Barbknecht ([email protected])