Our School Book Drive Program is free, fun and we take care of all the details!
We provide everything you need:
- No cost and no additional work for staff
- Pick up of all books collected – at the end of your drive and during it, when requested
- Posters, professionally produced
- Promotional flyers to be sent home and /or the promotional PDF to be used electronically
- Collection bins that are sturdy, attractive and easy-to-use
- Easel signage, professionally produced
Give your students a great service learning opportunity that teaches them about:
- Goal setting
TIP FOR SUCCESS:
Have classrooms compete against each other, and try to beat the current record for most number of books collected from one school set by Roosevelt Elementary in Park Ridge (13,037 books!).
Ready to get started? Contact Rosie Boeing, Book Drive Specialist at 847-780-READ (7323) or [email protected]
Host A Book Drive
Contact Rosie Boeing to learn more about hosting a successful book drive